ICFNY’s Advisory Council will consist of leaders in the education, business, and arts community.
These individuals will bring a multitude of perspectives to the organization and will participate in helping to strengthen our vision through thoughtful dialogue and honest critique.
Advisory Council (to date):
- Edward Fergus, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Policy, Organizational, & Leadership Studies, Temple University
- Jamaal Sharif Matthews, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Educational Foundations, Montclair State University
- Livingston A. Miller, Senior Legal Counsel, Popular Community Bank, New York
- Shani A. Perez-Anthony, Visual Arts Educator & Consultant, UFT Chapter Leader, Elias Howe PS 51, New York
- Jerrold Ross, Ph.D., Dean Emeritus, School of Education, St. John’s University